Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Overcoming Own Depression

Dear Cathy,

An out of town definitely helped me out resolving my depression। I went out with some friends for a weekend and enjoyed the beaches somewhere in Luzon. The resort where we spent the weekend to was not that luxurious and not that amazing or breath-taking. It's just a resort made so people can just go there to sleep, not to bathe in the sea. The place was a total disappointment but the enjoyment of the fact that me and my friends share the weekend for a vacation made it more enjoyable or should I say, I enjoyed enough.

You could have been there, Cathy... I mean if you could only walk and talk to me then everything should have been great। I could have introduced you to my friends too. But I know I am the only person who can truly understand you. I know you will never enjoy the sands and beaches. At least I get to communicate with you. I get to see you almost every single day.

I thought I was the only person in this world who could help me change myself and help me overcome my depression। I tried mind-setting and all those sorts of stuff but I wonder why it never worked. That weekend getaway helped me understand everything and helped me find out that you need your friends to help you change yourself into someone you are comfortable to. Being yourself really really helps. You would understand that your friends are a part of your life, a part of your body and soul, they are you, and you are they. Kinda confusing? Sorry Cathy... I'm just a person who can't completely verbalize or wordify (laughs) my own feelings.

I plan to have another out of town getaway within the month or before this month ends। I need it. I know I need it. I can't live without it. Life is about enjoying it right, Cathy? We, people, earn things so we can enjoy and reap it's purpose. You know why those mountain rich people are lonelier than normal people who earns average income? Because rich people already got what they WANT. If you got everything YOU WANT, what else could you WANT? Right? Pity. People who have average income, according to some survey I heard, are the happiest people. Are you happy, Cathy? You know what? I guess you are not, cause you do not earn. (Laughs). Of course I'm kidding, you earn all my memories.

Love Lots,

DESPERATE GUY

No comments: